WorkMan is an end-to-end project workflow management application that tracks the progress of Work Orders from receipt of the Request for Work (RFW) through the design, approval, construction, reconciliation payment and as-built updating processes to Work Order closure.
During a Work Order’s lifecycle WorkMan interfaces with GlS, Finance and Human Resources Systems. The WorkMan process is:
- Receipt of Request for Work (RFW).
- Auto assignment of the RFW to a design engineer (based on geographic area, engineer’s workload, engineer’s expertise or other company set criteria).
- Generation of a Work Order.
- Development of the Work Order Drawing/s, Bill of Quantities and Bill of Material whilst design is being carried out in GlS.
- Submission of the Work Order for:
- Allocation of funds.
- Assignment to a contractor (based on geographic area, work type or company set criteria).
- Work progress tracking and authorization of partial payments.
- On completion of the Work Order, management of:
- As-built Updating.
- Authorization of final payment.
- Work Order Closure.
WorkMan provides both standard and ad hoc reports relating to:
- Overall Work Order design Workload
- Specific Work Orders
- Planning Proposals relating to specified geographical areas
- Individual design engineer’s workload
- Individual design engineer’s work performance.
These reports can contain details of project labour requirements, material requirements and costs as needed.